Apr 13, 2014

Palm Sunday .... Me time

After a 20.23 km Sunday Run with Megan Young.
I took a quick shower and went to church for PALM SUNDAY Mass, Not only is Palms Sunday Mass a day of obligation for us Christian's but today i really felt that i needed to connect with God. I guess it was just one of those days ....
Anyway, after Mass i decided to have some "ME" time. I drove down south to eat lunch in my Favorite Carinderia. The place is out doors with flies once a while buzzing around your food but The food is super cheap and believe me its super delicious " Home Cook meals " just what i needed and the view ain't bad too.
After lunch i checked out the wet market and did a little sight seeing. Before Sun down i decided to head back home.
It was a good day Today. 
Thank you God

Palm Sunday
Lunch in my Favorite Carinderia down South
Sisig, liempo, bulalo soup, rice with toyo, sili and a cold Beer.
Oh and the crowd in front its all the Customers and waitresses watching the Paquiao Bradley fight.  
Pig Heads in the Palengke about 20 meters away from where i was eating
The View from my Table ...